? servers

? players online

American Fast Food

• Content Count:  2936

What amazes me is there are still retards in this world who cannot equate fried food = bad despite all the TV shows and news that mention the nearly undisputed information and evidence.

You eat fast food at your own risk. During the last week of the olympics, my GF, my friend from law school and I went to a sports bar, the two of them had chicken fingers onion rings (HUGE), I had a philly cheese with fries and onion rings... probably well over 2000 calories in the meal... I run 2-6 mi 4 times a week though, and it is normally 5 when my knees feel at their best. I don't do it often, but on the occasion. My dad loved fast food, ate it three meals a day, got to 300 lbs and then had a multiple artery clog and has had nearly 20 hospitalizations due to cholesterol and diet related issues. Mind you, he is an educated man, an engineer, but he just won't adhere to moderation or exercise for the most part. I think that past 1980, the only person that you can blame for overeating, smoking, cholesterol issues, etc. is your own weak willed, fat ass self. I know this personally.

PS I used to be 235 lbs at 5'10 and lost 60 lbs bc my GF bribed me with 500 dollars (and I was trying to get into JAG)

• Content Count:  602

I used to weigh 261 lbs at 6'4 and now I'm at 209 just because I stopped eating fast food about 1 year ago (I still do eat the ocasional mushroom pizza but moderatly).

Like a friend of mine said :

If you want to lose weight, just stop fucking eating crap food and exercise 30 min a day.

• Content Count:  2936

I used to weigh 261 lbs at 6'4 and now I'm at 209 just because I stopped eating fast food about 1 year ago (I still do eat the ocasional mushroom pizza but moderatly).

Like a friend of mine said :

If you want to lose weight, just stop fucking eating crap food and exercise 30 min a day.

Amen to that brother.

Reply to Thread