? servers

? players online

Joke

• Content Count:  639

Lets see if you can figure this out:

At the gates of heaven there is a very long line and an Angel is taking names and all information bout the people. He comes to a black man and asks him his name. The black man says his name is Barack Obama. The Angel then asked what he did. He replied with he was president of the United Sates. The Angel then asked how long he was president. Obama said 20 seconds ago.

• Content Count:  769

Some people think he will be assassinated if he becomes president.

Well it will depend on how mentally stable the persons mind will be at that moment. To give a chance or to keep the way of the traditions that have worked oh so far till now.

• Content Count:  6741

the tradition of having a white president?

thats so racist in my opinion, the guy isn't from out of space he share's probably the same view's as any other white candidate and probably some better ones.

that's why he's favourite.

• Content Count:  6242

thats so racist in my opinion, the guy isn't from out of space he share's probably the same view's as any other white candidate and probably some better ones.

Well if you look at our bans, most of them have something to do with racism. Racism in our country is still a big issue. In some small towns you can't walk on certain sides of the street with out being threatend. Its sad. If he becomes president and survives, then maybe something could be said about racism in America but thats a long time away.

• Content Count:  769

Why do you think I emphasize the mind part as many still can't accept another race to become a president yet. They aren't mentally prepared for it yet. I mean look at the past history of presidents. There were assassination back then too just because ones view is different from theirs.

Edited by juku

• Content Count:  3736

Why do you think I emphasize the mind part as many still can't accept another race to become a president yet. They aren't mentally prepared for it yet. I mean look at the past history of presidents. There were assassination back then too just because ones view is diffrent from theres.

Agreed. Back then presidents got kill for having different views which I believe some of them were helping the black community. And now if a African American president is elected just picture whats gonna happen. Personaly I think he is putting his life at risk and I dunno if its worth it, tho we have very good security it's not flawless. But in the end I dont agree with the democratic party on a lot of things so if I could Id vote McCain.

• Content Count:  129

Think about Martin Luther King.

He was just like us.

He had his own ideas.

And he walked out onto his balcony one morning and was shot.

I bet he will be assasinated, but if he is and another black president takes his place in the near future I bet they wont be.

People will slowly grow used to the idea.

Reply to Thread