? servers

? players online

Mweh - New apartment

• Content Count:  2186

Well - today is the day.. I'm moving the stuff today (including mah compz), but the problem is that our DSL company are tards, and the 10th is the fastest they can install my 20/1mbit..

So I will be away for a couple of days, but will be reachable on my email..

Here is a couple of photos from the apartment..

From the livingroom looking to the kitchen (left), bathroom (middle-left), bedroom (middle-right) and the entrance (right)..

img6634fa0.th.jpg

Looking the other way - from kitchen area to the livingroom..

img6640xv0.th.jpg

And this is the bedroom.. (Sorry for the baaaad, bad angle..)

img6644iq4.th.jpg

The former owner was an electrician, so he did everything in the apartment himself - including installing dim-able spots through-out the apartment..

The apartment is 72 square meters (775 square feet) with a balcony of 9 square meters (96 square feet) ..

The one me and my gf is moving from is only 40 square meters (430 square feet)..

So - I guess I'll see you in a week or so - if they get it done by that time :sleep:

• Content Count:  2488

Well - today is the day.. I'm moving the stuff today (including mah compz), but the problem is that our DSL company are tards, and the 10th is the fastest they can install my 20/1mbit..

So I will be away for a couple of days, but will be reachable on my email..

Here is a couple of photos from the apartment..

From the livingroom looking to the kitchen (left), bathroom (middle-left), bedroom (middle-right) and the entrance (right)..

img6634fa0.th.jpg

Looking the other way - from kitchen area to the livingroom..

img6640xv0.th.jpg

And this is the bedroom.. (Sorry for the baaaad, bad angle..)

img6644iq4.th.jpg

The former owner was an electrician, so he did everything in the apartment himself - including installing dim-able spots through-out the apartment..

The apartment is 72 square meters (775 square feet) with a balcony of 9 square meters (96 square feet) ..

The one me and my gf is moving from is only 40 square meters (430 square feet)..

So - I guess I'll see you in a week or so - if they get it done by that time :sleep:

Nice place man! How much is rent, if you don't mind me asking?

Place looks beautiful though, I would love to live there!

• Content Count:  2186

Nice place man! How much is rent, if you don't mind me asking?

Place looks beautiful though, I would love to live there!

Given it is in one of the most exclusive parts of Denmark (Yeh, the difference is extreme*), it's rather cheap..

7100 DKKR (Which is 1420 US$ and 645£) a month .. That is inclusive indoor swimming pool, television, water, heat, gym, storage-room, etc ..

The area I'm moving to is generally discussed as the whiskey-belt (Yeh, they drink whiskey instead of water .. It's said .. Because they got that much money xD) and on a clear day you can see a bit of Øresund (Oeresund, sea between Denmark and Sweden)..

(*) My parents 140 sqm house is valued at 5 million kr (1 mil. US$) and it is located north of Copenhagen (capital in Denmark) .. If you go to the bottom of Zealand or to Jutland (western part of Denmark) you can get a similiar sized house for not more than 1 million kr .. It's extreme..

Reply to Thread