? servers

? players online

ok srsy

• Content Count:  602

Why do you people act like an IP ban is so amazing and absolute.. I would rather be IP banned over steam id ban... i mean, it takes maybe FIVE minutes to change my ip and viola, instead of just buying css again... you act like u bested the person saying they have another account, because u used the weaker (IP) ban to ban them... i just dont get it..

• Content Count:  6242

The way I undestand it, you are able to change your dynamic IP, which is just your connection to the router. The IP we ban you cannot change cause its locked to that specific computer. Its how the FBI can trace if you download too much copywrited music and stuff.

• Content Count:  381

The way I undestand it, you are able to change your dynamic IP, which is just your connection to the router. The IP we ban you cannot change cause its locked to that specific computer. Its how the FBI can trace if you download too much copywrited music and stuff.

locked to specific computer?

i dont get this

• Content Count:  240

jen has failed because the ip listed in cmd->ipconfig is your internal ip address, while the one listed on that crap-site is your external ip address

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

that would only reset your internal ip address, but not your external, which is assigned by your isp

it is not good to have a constantly changing ip address

and also ip addresses can be resolved to their respective domains, and that can be traced to you

you do not connect to the internet at home, you connect to your isp's cable/fiber/etc line which connects you to a larger network and so on

• Content Count:  5086

jen has failed because the ip listed in cmd->ipconfig is your internal ip address, while the one listed on that crap-site is your external ip address

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

that would only reset your internal ip address, but not your external, which is assigned by your isp

it is not good to have a constantly changing ip address

and also ip addresses can be resolved to their respective domains, and that can be traced to you

you do not connect to the internet at home, you connect to your isp's cable/fiber/etc line which connects you to a larger network and so on

No shit CAPTAIN. Thanks ^___________________________^

Reply to Thread