? servers

? players online

Best Buy Interview

• Content Count:  1285

um... tell them that you know about newegg and you'll bring them down by advertising it outside of their stores if they dont hire you.

If he did that, not only wouldn't he not get the job, but he could get a fine.

• Content Count:  1938

is that code for "the time and place that a shipment of sweet new shit will be getting here so you can get some for cheap before everyone else" ?

Ha if only.

Retail stores like Circuit City, Bestbuy, and just about any large corporate store out there runs on ungodly low profit margins. We need to sell a couple thousand dollars worth of inventory in order to make a couple hundred profit. Hell, some of our inventory, like laptops, are under priced so much that if I sold a laptop by itself we would lose money. I have to sell atleast $150 worth of addons to any laptop or else we lose money.

Let me show you what my employee discount is like : D

I bought a Linksys G router two weeks that was on sale for $49.99. When my manager punched in the automatic employee discount it came out to $49.91. I got an 8 cent discount : p

• Content Count:  4473

My sister works at Best Buy and her discounts differ among the items. For some she may get no discount, but I know she gets Xbox 360 games for $52 and DVDs for a few bucks less. I don't know what she'd get on routers or other stuff like that. Probably little to nothing I'd imagine.

• Content Count:  1938

My sister works at Best Buy and her discounts differ among the items. For some she may get no discount, but I know she gets Xbox 360 games for $52 and DVDs for a few bucks less. I don't know what she'd get on routers or other stuff like that. Probably little to nothing I'd imagine.

I got a free dvd once for having the best area in the Dust o' Rama Contest

lolz

Reply to Thread