? servers

? players online

Last CT Can kill Everyone?!!?!?

• Content Count:  2666

yeah i posted the same question and i basically got, be trigger happy but dont freekill

i almost got votebanned for it once, i realized i was the last ct and there were 5 t's 3 of them within like 7 feet, pulled out a deagle and just bang bang bang bang, then ran upstairs and killed 2 more with guns

i think the idea is, if your the last guy they can get guns at will, just because its damn near impossible to mind all of them moving around at once

• Content Count:  678

I kill them all when I'm the last CT.

I don't really agree with that

What if they have no weapons and low health

you would have free killed xD

a bit mean, don't ya think...

• Content Count:  1285

I don't really agree with that

What if they have no weapons and low health

you would have free killed xD

a bit mean, don't ya think...

What if the person behind the guy with no weapons and low health has an M4 aimed at the CT's head.

Fact is, if the CT kept to the free-killing rule when he's the last one, then he has no chance AT ALL of surviving.

NONE

NONE

AND

NONE

What if the person behind the guy with no weapons and low health has an M4 aimed at the CT's head.

Fact is, if the CT kept to the free-killing rule when he's the last one, then he has no chance AT ALL of surviving.

NONE

NONE

AND

NONE

While that is true it is still unfair to the players who have done nothing wrong, surely it would still be classed as free killing for the guys who just run around and play football...

I get what you're saying though :d

Panic shots often happen in those situations xD

• Content Count:  619

Allow me he greatest Prison Break player ever to make the rule :p

If Your last CT kill you can shoot on sight. Only one side rule. if you have been watching a few Ts and then you sundenly become last CT DONT kill them. ask them to leave or go out your sight then you can shoot them on sight. If your the last CT then the Ts are making the game pointless by not trying to get a gun and therefore its THERE fault if they get shot.

DONE

Allow me he greatest Prison Break player ever to make the rule :p

If Your last CT kill you can shoot on sight. Only one side rule. if you have been watching a few Ts and then you sundenly become last CT DONT kill them. ask them to leave or go out your sight then you can shoot them on sight. If your the last CT then the Ts are making the game pointless by not trying to get a gun and therefore its THERE fault if they get shot.

DONE

lol very blunt and too the point, does last request not fall into here?

im not too bothered because im always dead before i can ever get one xD

I get bored really fast and then attempt to knife...

If that is a rule you guys are saying exists now you should put it in the MOTD so players know that it is allowed...

otherwise they will be votebanned.

• Content Count:  1285

No, last ct can't kill everyone! Its annoying that when last ct clearly sees i don't have gun, aims for me about min and then shoots me.

Frankly speaking, any Last CT that spends that long focused on one person deserves to die. Sorry, but if I'm the last though and I get pegged by a silenced USP or M4 or hear an AK-47, I'm spraying and praying and taking everyone down with me.

• Content Count:  619

lol very blunt and too the point, does last request not fall into here?

im not too bothered because im always dead before i can ever get one xD

I get bored really fast and then attempt to knife...

If that is a rule you guys are saying exists now you should put it in the MOTD so players know that it is allowed...

otherwise they will be votebanned.

Repus read my post if hes been looking at u he knows u dont have but if u thne go away and come back then he doesnt know.

Now in reply to axel.... FUCK LAST REQUESTS

There bullshit and they waste round time, u dont get a last fuckin request what u get is a chance to grow sum fuckin balls and try and outsmart or stab the CTs, whichever is your style.

Frankly speaking, any Last CT that spends that long focused on one person deserves to die. Sorry, but if I'm the last though and I get pegged by a silenced USP or M4 or hear an AK-47, I'm spraying and praying and taking everyone down with me.

Lol xD

I don't wanna cross you in a bad mood on Mutiny!!

It is just annoying, but we have to deal with it!

It's not in the MOTD that the last ct cannot kill them

it is just frowned upon to me...

There bullshit and they waste round time, u dont get a last fuckin request what u get is a chance to grow sum fuckin balls and try and outsmart or stab the CTs, whichever is your style.

Lol last requests aren't always shot for shot + the players that are dead have died for a reason, its just like regular css you have to wait it out...

I don't really like s4s but others do and i find it funny to watch, so its not a problem for me, if you don't like it, it is your problem... we have to deal with free shooters and stuff lol so you should deal with last requests

Edited by Axel
<Replied to widow>

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.