? servers

? players online

Coh

• Content Count:  6084

Astrum's fucking tank hunters are going the way of the dinosaur if he pulls that shit again, and that goes for Mikey's 55mm whore guns too. :cursing:

While we are on the topic of hating stuff: Fuck you Relic, I hope your parking garage collapses on all your goddamn Mercedes and Porsches, seeing as how you overcharge for crap service...

Brilliant game though.

• Content Count:  1349

Astrum's fucking tank hunters are going the way of the dinosaur if he pulls that shit again, and that goes for Mikey's 55mm whore guns too. :cursing:

What are you going to do, send a few ludicrously expensive tanks made of paper machete at me? Or bombard me with fail nebelwerfers? Germans ftl.

• Content Count:  2936

erm enough with teh germans

i wnna play with u guys but as u can imagine downloading 1.8 gb's @ 14 kbs takes long ass time, time that i just dont have

Good God, are you downloading with a mortar and pestle?

I think its somewhat disturbing that the germans are as underpowered as they are. Their assault tanks are made for close combat in buildings and their panzers are pure antiarmor, but they have little to no staying power. Yesterday, I took out one of polkas tanks with a lieutenant with a bazooka and two assholes with a bren gun.

Edited by LegalSmash

• Content Count:  6084

Good God, are you downloading with a mortar and pestle?

I think its somewhat disturbing that the germans are as underpowered as they are. Their assault tanks are made for close combat in buildings and their panzers are pure antiarmor, but they have little to no staying power. Yesterday, I took out one of polkas tanks with a lieutenant with a bazooka and two assholes with a bren gun.

Ring around the Tiger, pockets full of bombsies.

That! Sir was the most maddening part of the game, except for when we were forced to disconnect twice.

Reply to Thread