? servers

? players online

Onslaught 2 New score yeah (setup)

• Content Count:  1554

onslaught22wv4.png

I forgot to take screen shots near the end but the final power was 5e23.

My rockets crashed around wave 350 and left me with 1 billion points.

I think I'm losing all my will to continue on with this game. :cursing:

• Content Count:  1349

New high score, Juku, eat it! =D

This is the limitation of the nuke combo I believe. I could have placed one more on the left side of the road where the rateup was, and if I had time I could have built more to the right, but I ran out of money. I suppose I would have done a bit better with this method if we had the updated version of the game, but other than that I don't think it can do any better.

• Content Count:  600

New high score, Juku, eat it! =D

This is the limitation of the nuke combo I believe. I could have placed one more on the left side of the road where the rateup was, and if I had time I could have built more to the right, but I ran out of money. I suppose I would have done a bit better with this method if we had the updated version of the game, but other than that I don't think it can do any better.

omg astrum

• Content Count:  1349

:angry::cursing: Screw this game. I was in wave 672 and basically committed suicide by selling stuff because I was bored. I got the top score and it didn't submit :crying:

Ah dude, that sucks ass. On the plus side I told myself I'm not going to play this again until someone beats my score, so I won't have to play it again just yet =P. What was your score though? I'm sure it was something like 15 billion or more if you got to 75 levels beyond me.

We need the updated version!

• Content Count:  1230

Ah dude, that sucks ass. On the plus side I told myself I'm not going to play this again until someone beats my score, so I won't have to play it again just yet =P. What was your score though? I'm sure it was something like 15 billion or more if you got to 75 levels beyond me.

We need the updated version!

Close. It was 14 billion something. I should have taken a screen shot.

Reply to Thread