? servers

? players online

Left 4 Dead Demo!

• Content Count:  2433

http://www.fpsbanana.com/news/19214

It's been a while since I posted news about Left 4 Dead...hmm, not really but considering the fact that last week there was news about this game each day, two days is a big gap lol. Anyways, let's get to business. Gabe Newell has recently confirmed that there will be a demo of Left 4 Dead.

He didn't mention when this demo will be released. He just said that they'll release a demo for the PC and the Xbox at some point in the future. It might be before the release of Left 4 Dead or after, nobody knows yet.

As far as the content of the demo is concerned, the demo will probably feature the first part of one of the campaigns. Newell mentioned that it'll probably be the Hospital...Sounds interesting, stay tuned for more news!

We will be releasing demos for both the Xbox and for the PC. I don’t know what the date is for release on that, though. I think it’s going to contain the first part of one of the campaigns. I think it’ll probably be Hospital but I’m not sure. That’s a decision that Doug Lombardi [Valve marketing guru] is making.

Oh yeah. You'll be able to play single-player and co-op in the demo.

:001_wub:

• Content Count:  2433

Dude even your girlfriend has a hard-on! I can't wait for this. Just as long as I don't play this demo over and over until I get so sick of the game that I don't even buy it.

_OhNo.jpg

Double use of picture FTW!

Reply to Thread