? servers

? players online

Tourettes Guy

• Content Count:  2445

But it had never been posted here from what I can tell... and part 3 includes the newest video that came out late June '07, so it ain't that old.

I agree though, it is indeed funny as hell. :)

• Content Count:  5086

yeah man i think its hilarious too.

but on a side note, wat exactly is tourettes? and dont say him...

Basically it's a disorder that affects your brain. It usually makes the person blurt out words at random. Also tics, sudden, repetitive involuntary movement. :/ The tics are usually; eye movement, blinking, coughing, facial movements, but obviously there's other cases, those are just the most common. A lot of people with tourettes are known to blurt out swears or other offensive things that they can't control.

Best way I can really describe it without having much knowledge on the disorder. If you want to know more just look it up. :p

• Content Count:  2445

Basically it's a disorder that affects your brain. It usually makes the person blurt out words at random. Also tics, sudden, repetitive involuntary movement. :/ The tics are usually; eye movement, blinking, coughing, facial movements, but obviously there's other cases, those are just the most common. A lot of people with tourettes are known to blurt out swears or other offensive things that they can't control.

Best way I can really describe it without having much knowledge on the disorder. If you want to know more just look it up. :p

Yeah, that's pretty much it. It's usually not as bad as seen in these videos, but because this guy has anger problems and is an alcoholic, it makes the Tourettes worse... it is very sad.

BUT IT MAKES FOR GREAT LOLZ D:

Reply to Thread