? servers

? players online

Week 6

• Content Count:  2488

:crying:

We didn't play very well. :sad: Like I said to Jen, and everyone else, the colts play AMAZING when they play against us and sure enough.......well we all know what happened. I think if Baltimore actually got a decent QB(that isn't over the hill, sorry McNair) we'd actually do fairly good. I mean come on, we won the superbowl in 00' with Trent Dilfer. :rlol:

After this season Ray Lewis goes to free agency. You think Baltimore will renew his contract or let him go free agency? If he goes free agency, which team you think will try to get him IF he doesn't retire?

Edited by raven maniac

• Content Count:  4473

Bleh...so close, yet so far...

It was a close game, but we didn't capitalize on anything early on in it which cost us it in the end. I hope the Boys are just facing their annual meltdown/slump earlier than normal and they bounce back when it matters.

We definitely need some work done on defense and our O-line. Everything else was both excellent and poor, which is usually how Dallas rolls anyway. The fundamentals need more work.

It wasn't a disappointing loss, but still a shitty one because we could have taken it. The thing is could have doesn't matter. The Cards deserved the win.

HOW BOUT THEM COWGIRLS !!!!

Sorry, couldn't hear you over the Rams fans.

I'd say Baltimore will try and resign Lewis, but I wouldn't imagine them giving him a huge paycheck if that is what he wants. I really can't see Lewis going anywhere else, so if Baltimore doesn't resign him, then he would probably retire. He has had a great career, so he deserves it.

Edited by Italian Jew

thats right the cowgirls lost because TO was still afraid of throwing a pick to horton

TO? I think you mean Romo...you know, the quarterback, not the receiver.

Anyways, if you watched the game, Romo didn't have any INTs, so I don't think he was afraid of Horton. If you saw the game, you'd see our O-line being beat most of the time, which is the main reason we lost to the Cards. However it may be, losing to the Cards is a whole lot better than losing to the Rams, so keep your QQ to a minimum. The season is still young, so we both have plenty of room for improvement.

Looks like Romo broke one of his fingers on his throwing hand and will be out up to 4 weeks. We can probably handle the Rams without him, but maybe not the Bucs. I sure as hell don't like our odds against the Giants without Romo. :bored:

People will get to see if Brad Johnson has anything left in him.

Simply put, this sucks.

• Content Count:  2433

Looks like Romo broke one of his fingers on his throwing hand and will be out up to 4 weeks. We can probably handle the Rams without him, but maybe not the Bucs. I sure as hell don't like our odds against the Giants without Romo. :bored:

Yea, hows it feel now. Thats pretty much how Pats fans were feeling, except we're out of Brady for a whole year. I didn't get to watch any football yesterday, but I heard Pats got rolled by the chargers.:bored:

Reply to Thread