? servers

? players online

COD5

• Content Count:  2238

i heard that COD5 will not be createt by the same who made COD4 :ohmy:

Hmmm did you not read the thread? "Treyarch" and "Activision" basicly take turns lol.......

• Content Count:  794

Also I think COD4 was a disapointment, I don't know if its just me, but the campaign is too easy, short and boring. The multiplayer is easy aswell, I reached rank 55 in a day, and I find it hard to finish out of the top 5 in a server...

• Content Count:  578

Guys, just look at it this way.

If Treyarch had actually made a sequel to CoD4 they would have most likely FUCKED IT UP. So lets leave the Fail WWII to Treyarch and the OSSIM Modern stuff to Infinity Ward.

Edit: Oh and guys Activision is merely the publisher. The developers are Treyarch and IW.

• Content Count:  2238

Also I think COD4 was a disapointment, I don't know if its just me, but the campaign is too easy, short and boring. The multiplayer is easy aswell, I reached rank 55 in a day, and I find it hard to finish out of the top 5 in a server...

You can't reach 55 in a day -.- unless you played zombie or 24 hours without brakes, its easy but 55 in one day. the hours i played to get 55 was about 14 not in one go all together then my cod4 messed up with all my unlocked stuff, got a new account and have everything unlocked =)

• Content Count:  794

You can't reach 55 in a day -.- unless you played zombie or 24 hours without brakes, its easy but 55 in one day. the hours i played to get 55 was about 14 not in one go all together then my cod4 messed up with all my unlocked stuff, got a new account and have everything unlocked =)

You better beleive it, I played about 15 hours straight of various game modes.

Reply to Thread