? servers

? players online

Post your desktops!

• Content Count:  6559

My Desktop...

desktop.jpg

Is that something you hope happens to the US?

Hopefully not, because I live there and my GF works literally in that building and the one across the street.

Though judging from your Oscar's post and your geographical location and age, I wouldn't be surprised.

• Content Count:  166

Here's my brand new cleaned up desktop with new screensaver. 2216662925_e97ff96ac5_b.jpg

Yes that screensaver is about 1650 x something and my highest resolution is 1280 x 1024 which is why it's cut off.

Edit: I got that Firefox 3 Beta.

Edited by Microshockk

• Content Count:  935

Is that something you hope happens to the US?

Hopefully not, because I live there and my GF works literally in that building and the one across the street.

Though judging from your Oscar's post and your geographical location and age, I wouldn't be surprised.

Uhh.. i fucking live in the US idiot.

And its a video game thats looks awesome.

Shut the fuck up, and dont make false assumptions based on my "age" and "past posts"

Im sixteen years old.

You thinking that im "immature" just because i am younger than you doesnt make me immature, that makes you immature.

Now i know who to watch out for.

• Content Count:  6559

Never said you were immature, and I know you live in the US.

But with the growing anti-US sentiment amongst our Sicko, An inconvenient truth, etc youth in America and your affinity for the oscars I was saying I wouldn't be surprised if it was a reflection of said anti-us sentiment and your posting that desktop on this forums was a way to express that, a la the users of site like digg.com.

If I was Henda I'd just ban you now, but I'm not, so please be more prudent when talking to other admins who aren't as forgiving, especially AOs and higher.

That last post didn't do much for my perception of you either.

And I know "Who to watch out for" now too.

Edited by Red

Reply to Thread