? servers

? players online

Beyonce gets EVEN more like garth brooks

• Content Count:  2936

Meh, she stole someones song for this album just because she has better lawyers, so I don't care much for her.

What do you mean?

More often than not, they get a license from ASCAP to use the song... where did you feel she stole it?

• Content Count:  2433

When the song initially premiered, Fox News ran a story stating that the song was written by up and coming singer "BC Jean" (born Britney Carlson). Jean worked with Toby Gad, who then sold the song to Knowles without Jean's permission. Jean was unaware that Knowles recorded the track and later sued. Neither Jean nor Gab have released statements concerning this matter.[4] Sources say an agreement has been reached and Knowles will now duet with Jean on her debut album.
^^^^ Wiki

I heard about it on the radio, I guess now they've settled it, but originally she tried to run it as her own song.

• Content Count:  2936

She's great, love her voice...she's a great role model for kids at a time when there are so few.

Really? Bootylicious is a role model? I'm almost certain that there are better role models than this strumpet.

Gray, I did not know that. Good find.

Reply to Thread