? servers

? players online

Backloggery

• Content Count:  2187

Tired of having a long ass list of games that you’ve bought but never got around to playing because you’ve been so busy or just have no idea where to get started? Ladies and germs, I introduce you to The Backloggery   

The Backloggery is a neat little site that allows you to track what games you have and sort them based on completion status. It allows you to enter any game for any console from any generation. So if you wanted to play Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice but you wanted to play  E.T. on the fucking Atari 2600, you can easily log it in and have it in there as a reminder of what other games you have to beat. If you have a whole load of games you want to beat but don’t have the slightest idea of where to start (like me), there’s also a cool Fortune Cookie menu that allows you to edit filters and randomly select a game for you to beat or complete. It also allows you to have an account that you can sort of flesh out so if you wanna share your Backloggery, you can customize it and impress your friends. 

A good friend of mine recently brought this up to me and I’ve entered all the games that I have yet to beat, have beaten, and have 100%’d. Thought it was a cool concept and wanted to share it with y’all in case anyone is in the same dilemma that I’m in. The Fortune Cookie helps a lot since I can’t decide which game to play next. Here’s a look at my Backloggery if you’d like to see it. 

• Like 3

Reply to Thread