? servers

? players online

Missing maps: what to do!

• Content Count:  958

That's what the tutorial is for, to show people how easy it is to do it.

Yes. I know. It is easy. But there are some people who do not get it. For instance; Cyanide-M. He is my clanmates little brother. He didnt figure out anything.

and please dont get me wrong, the tutorial is awesome. Good job

• Content Count:  678

I think this should be made a sticky thread, so it is easy to refer too than it slowly going down the thread list

Brilliant tutorial daZe

you're a genius!

• Content Count:  664

I hat loads of this issues aswell, when i made some maps and wanted to play them lan with some friends they started to download and bumped on the Missing map error condition. I got tired of going on to skype and give them the maps, back to this tut. If your downloading maps from FPS.B or from some servers you might miss skins or so called textures / sounds that will ruine the download to be honest, the download is okay... but it isnt working correctly, So if let me say SG download a map called imadethismap ( just a random name ) and those makers used textures all this guys dont got, they'll download the map but will see an purple/black chessblock on the missing texture parts.

This is kinda lame cause that means the people that download also need to find the right textures, this takes ages before your finally finished.

So what to do if this will happen again on missing map.

By a missing map download the map extract it to the files that were given above this,

And you can play,

Missing textures?

Go to FPSbanana.com then go textures and start download the textures, put the textures within the map cstrike / materials

** Why we keep missing textures even if we downloaded the map from the server**

If your downloading an map from the server, you'll download the outlook without textures, he auto-randomize all your textures you already got.

**** LIES, cause if i sometimes download a map I get items *****

True , that is true... but if the textures are custom made and the server dont put them on the right place or the maker didnt put it good it will not function.

Conclusion :

Follow Daze his story, http://www.fpsbanana.com and search the site explain itself,

Missing items / textures sounds.. Same story

Good luck!

Reply to Thread