? servers

? players online

Football

• Content Count:  2433

You Mick, first off, do you European people not realize that your in the AMERICA SPORTS SECTION? So, as you take your time shitting yourself for not reading in the first place, I say to you Mick

i still don't understand the objective of American handball, you run past a line with a rugby ball(another English idea, do you ever stop copying us??) and for that you score a "touch down"

Ooh, look what you did there. You tried to take our term for a goal and make it sound stupid. Well, jackass, its the same term as your field goal. And what do you do in soccer? Kick a ball around a field that you can't touch with your hands, and just try to shoot it into the goal? Also, your clock just keeps running, meaning your not even playing the whole time. Our clock stops, requiring football players to actually play the whole amount of allotted time. Also, in your sport, you can't actually full on tackle another player, where as on ours we can run right into them full speed.

And I noticed you say "Do you ever stop copying us?" Um, Mick, doesn't Europe have their OWN football league? Nice try, dumbass. Take your European crap back to your own thread, and keep it out of here.

• Content Count:  6712

Its funny when people get a bit over heated about these things :blush:

*btw grayfox the clock runs down, but added time is put on at the end depending on how much time was wasted*.

Reply to Thread