? servers

? players online

NFL Week 10

• Content Count:  1230

No, you are not in charge of NFL schedule talk! I hate you!!!! Thou shall be shot! (in the head)

Lol... sorry but I didn't see a thread for it so I started one. Turns out you summited a thread while I was writing mine. You got the win by 4 minutes. They're merged now so not a big deal.

The Jets just came out of an easy game with the Rams, if anyone is beat up it's the Patriots. Either way the AFC East will have a number 1 team at the end of week 11. Most likely the Dolphins will beat the Raiders and will be tied for 2nd. Bills are too shakey to call right now, but they should get the win against the Brown and set up a three way tie for 2nd

Colts and Giants had some nice road wins :thumbup1:

• Content Count:  2488

Lol... sorry but I didn't see a thread for it so I started one. Turns out you summited a thread while I was writing mine. You got the win by 4 minutes. They're merged now so not a big deal.

The Jets just came out of an easy game with the Rams, if anyone is beat up it's the Patriots. Either way the AFC East will have a number 1 team at the end of week 11. Most likely the Dolphins will beat the Raiders and will be tied for 2nd. Bills are too shakey to call right now, but they should get the win against the Brown and set up a three way tie for 2nd

Colts and Giants had some nice road wins :thumbup1:

The colts and Giants did indeed have some nice wins! I was rooting for Indi because now that Pittsburgh lost, Baltimore is now tied for 1st in the division! :d :D :d

Reply to Thread