? servers

? players online

Resignation

• Content Count:  2051

Exactly what I mean. Ungrearful. I should of let Haggard sell out a long time ago. This community has changed so much. Me and the team worked our butts off to get SG back from the shit. This is how you thank us. Welcome to SG 2011.

Rofl, and how about the people who brought it up? The only thing really to remember them by was the LG group and you took that away. Nobody gives a shit anymore about how this community started or who put their time and effort to get it to what it was today. Yeah, we all appreciate what you've done by buying it from Haggard and trying to keep it from the hands of a stranger, I back you upped on that decision plenty of times before, but you don't listen to any of your own trusted BDs + AOs (former included). SG got to where it was for a reason, it was because those former admins knew what they were doing. I thank everyone 2007-2009 for making what SG is/was.

There is countless amount of money you did spend on the community, but you have to know, you can't just run it on money. You can't go everywhere with just money.

Many AOs and even some BDs (as the above post can clearly attest to) had given up on you months ago, seeing as how you laughed off all attempts at discourse, reforming rules that had been defunct since their inception, but only came of importance after certain people attempted to begin exercising executive power to ban dissidents and perceived rivals.

QUOTE FOR FUCKING TRUTH

Later SG. FEB2007-FEB2011

• Like 18
Edited by Kennith

• Content Count:  488

No one needs to resign..... really.

Everything can be solved easily. It's not even a big issue. GF isn't buying you guys out....I'm not buy SG anymore....

It's status-quo as you always wanted.....I hope you work together and grow SG. It's got tons of potential and great members.

I'll be in touch on MSN + Steam ... and bore you lot with my occasional posts...

Cheers.

• Content Count:  920

Everything can be solved easily. It's not even a big issue. GF isn't buying you guys out....I'm not buy SG anymore....

It's status-quo as you always wanted.....I hope you work together and grow SG. It's got tons of potential and great members.

I'll be in touch on MSN + Steam ... and bore you lot with my occasional posts...

Cheers.

You think I'm a great member? That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me! Seriously! Thank you! :bigsmile:

• Content Count:  3391

You think I'm a great member? That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me! Seriously! Thank you! :bigsmile:

Read between the lines.

Cheers.

• Like 23

Reply to Thread