? servers

? players online

Favorite Artist/Band?

• Content Count:  1938

1. 2 Unlimited

2. Crystal Method

3. Chemical Brothers

No no, no no no no, no no no no, theres no Limit!

Fuck yea I love 2 Unlimited, for some reason my work has been playing 90's Dance music over the in-store speakers and im lovin it : D

• Content Count:  437

Any reason Megadeth is 1st, and Metallica is not even on the list? :sleep:

You know, their fight is over. Follow the time dude :mad:

Metallic and Megadeth are very different band, mainly thanks in part to the vocals, but I can't say a Megadeth fan has to be a Metallica fan. I like both, but some people don't like the more serious tone of Metallica and prefer the more jovial and positive sound and feel of Megadeth.

Take High speed dirt for instance. Happy, fast, and clever. now The black album is nowhere near as fast and fun as countdown to extinction as a whole.

Dave's vocals are awful, and as a fellow fan of Megadeth, I know this and will admit it as anyone else should, but they add so much character to the music it makes it more interesting.

and if you question my somewhat harsh judgment look at my list on the first. page

• Content Count:  868

Any reason Megadeth is 1st, and Metallica is not even on the list? :sleep:

You know, their fight is over. Follow the time dude :mad:

Yes it is possible to like thrash and not like Metallica. It couldn't possibly be because Megadeth is my favorite band that they're number 1 on my list. If Metallica weren't considered pioneers, I firmly believe their musicianship alone could never garner the fan base that they have. I don't care to even acknowledge bands just based on reputation, I'm firmly about the music itself.

I like Megadeth's heavy stuff, their softer mainstream stuff, their old stuff, their new stuff, and their experimental stuff. Yeah sure they have songs I don't like, but it's impossible for me with the exception of Risk and The World Needs A Hero to pick up any other album in their catalogue and not name at least three songs that I like and listen to regularly. I think that's huge for a band that's been around for 25 years with a back catalogue of 11 studio albums.

EDIT: The tracks I like from Risk and The World Needs A Hero are Insomnia and Promises respectively. The rest of the stuff on both albums are meh at best. Breadline is an abomination. I guess Prince of Darkness from Risk is okay on second thought. I don't count Dread And The Fugitive Mind from The World Needs A Hero because it appeared on their first greatest hits album first.

Edited by BOOWY

• Content Count:  303

Mine, not in order.

1. Slayer

2. In Flames

3. Children Of Bodom

4. As I Lay Dying

5. Papa Roach

6. The Fray

7. Pantera

8. Disturbed

9. Guns n' Roses

10. Lamb Of God

11. Rage Against The Machine

12. Red Hot Chili Peppers

13. Slipknot

14. System of a Down

15. Journey

16. Three Days Grace

17. Unearth

18. Tool

19. Metallica

20. Chevelle

Edited by Born to Pwn

• Content Count:  258

Random order: Coldplay, Razorlight, Biffy Clyro, the Wombats, Take That, the Automatic, the Script, the Feeling, Rihanna, Ting Tings, Basshunter, Rooster, Guillemots, the Verve, the Fray, Bob Sinclair, Keane, Fallout Boy, Foo Fighters, Duffy, Nickelback, Marilyn Manson, Oasis, Hoosiers, Scouting for Girls, Maroon 5, Chemical Brothers, Chris Brown, Greenday, Plain White T's, Kaiser Chiefs, The Enemy, Red Hot Chilli's, Black Eyed Peas, Kooks, the Manics, Fratellis, Arctic Monkeys, Feeder, Less than Jake, the Darkness, Bowling for Soup, My Chemical Romance, Sam Sparro, James Morrison, Zutons, Mark Ronson, Justin Timberlake, Timbaland, Calvin Harris, Dizzee Rascal, Pendulum, Elbow, Linkin Park, System of a Down, Pigeon Detectives, Tenacious D

Some others but can't quite remember right now :001_huh:

• Content Count:  958

Random order: Coldplay, Razorlight, Biffy Clyro, the Wombats, Take That, the Automatic, the Script, the Feeling, Rihanna, Ting Tings, Basshunter, Rooster, Guillemots, the Verve, the Fray, Bob Sinclair, Keane, Fallout Boy, Foo Fighters, Duffy, Nickelback, Marilyn Manson, Oasis, Hoosiers, Scouting for Girls, Maroon 5, Chemical Brothers, Chris Brown, Greenday, Plain White T's, Kaiser Chiefs, The Enemy, Red Hot Chilli's, Black Eyed Peas, Kooks, the Manics, Fratellis, Arctic Monkeys, Feeder, Less than Jake, the Darkness, Bowling for Soup, My Chemical Romance, Sam Sparro, James Morrison, Zutons, Mark Ronson, Justin Timberlake, Timbaland, Calvin Harris, Dizzee Rascal, Pendulum, Elbow, Linkin Park, System of a Down, Pigeon Detectives, Tenacious D

Some others but can't quite remember right now :001_huh:

lolololololol nice list... cant remember more, eh? btw take a scr shot of ur playlist plx ^^

Reply to Thread