? servers

? players online

Supporter Ranks Updated

• Content Count:  3150

FvpEutO.png

Hey folks,

The Marketing Team has been working hard recently to come up with new supporter ranks allowing us to...nah that's not true. This project started way back in December, before you guys even knew the Marketing Team existed. The reason we're even a team right now is because we managed to see a way to do this, a way to get to the bigger picture. A buncha dudes who owe nothing to this community sat in TS and thought of a new SG, a fresh and overhauled community that can keep up in 2020. We thought of new changes, we thought of ways to expand and grow, and we thought of you guys who always there to support us. Every change we make around here is to make it better for you guys, and these changes are no different. Sure, we want your money, but we also want you to see the great and awesome things you're supporting when you do.

I know I'm supposed to be announcing the new ranks, but I just really wanted to thank you guys for supporting us all this time. All these big changes you see rolling out today are completely on you guys, we couldn't have gotten here without your support. This change, and many others, have had people working on them on and off for the entire year if not longer. It's not easy, but we do it because we care about you guys and know that you will keep supporting us as we make this place bigger and better. 

So, without further ado

XvDcoCf.png

So yeah, we added a third rank called Elite Supporter and you're gonna swipe the card and get it. Like now. Alright, I know you're probably like wow this guy is being incredibly bold and demanding. I'm not being bold, I just know what you're thinking and I'm telling you, you want this rank. It's got the best color of all the ranks, it's got the best perks, and it's got that sprinkly glitter shit on the forums that is gonna make everybody else jealous. I know you like being the best and I think it's time for you to upgrade.

With Elite Supporter you get:

- more credits

- a better EXCLUSIVE raffle

- more commands

- a new forum section

- a glowing green name

- videos on your profile

- reduced name change period

- all new perks that get added to any SG platforms

yvEUv45.png

[Marketing Team best team]

• Like 15