• Full map name
    ttt_treetops_mc_g2_1
  • Type of map
    GMOD - TTT
  • Link to map download
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2687601743
  • Additional information
    From the workshop page:

Here is an original level idea crafted (😉) with love.

Features:

- Random guns
    - Barrels that drop things
    - A bottom(less) pit
    - Two traitor traps
    - Rain
    - Spooky atmosphere
    - Textures from Marca, I edited some VMF files to get desired behavior ( https://gamebanana.com/members/1342756 )

I haven't had the chance to actually play this map on a server yet, but I would love if you gave it a try on the GMOD server as well because <3.
  • Screenshots attached
    On Download page
  • Like 1
Edited by Elfbarf

• Content Count:  461

2 hours ago, Elfbarf said:

Do bodies get teleported anywhere when they're thrown off the walkways? If not I'm not thrilled about it as it makes life too easy for traitors.

The bodies get teleported to a empty room hidden under the map, but I'm guessing you're asking if they get teleported back up on top of the map so they can be identified? If so, that wouldn't be too hard of a change to implement, I could see about making it so they land on one of the central trees.

• Content Count:  1116

12 minutes ago, fozilla mirefox said:

The bodies get teleported to a empty room hidden under the map, but I'm guessing you're asking if they get teleported back up on top of the map so they can be identified? If so, that wouldn't be too hard of a change to implement, I could see about making it so they land on one of the central trees.

ttt_cloverfield has a body box that works in that way - it actually has a cover on it that detectives need to pay to remove. I personally think it might be better to have the opposite - traitors could spend a credit to cover it for a period of time or set off a nearby trap.

Being able to freely dispose of bodies anywhere on the map is a huge boon to traitors - flare guns cost credits, take an equipment slot, and make a ton of noise.