ttt_sector_x
  • Type of map:
    Gmod - TTT
  • Why should we remove this map?
    Corridor/hallway map, really ugly, and just all around lame
  • Like 2
Edited by Elfbarf

• Content Count:  1116

Disagree on the ugly/lame - I think it's neat to see a Portal/Portal 2 themed map given their rarity, and it's pretty well made as far as visuals are concerned.

I do agree that the layout isn't great - the whole upper office area is a bit boring and pointless, and in the lower area people tend to remain in a pretty small area around the tester.

Edited by Elfbarf

• Content Count:  310

2 hours ago, Elfbarf said:

Disagree on the ugly/lame - I think it's neat to see a Portal/Portal 2 themed map given their rarity, and it's pretty well made as far as visuals are concerned.

I do agree that the layout isn't great - the whole upper office area is a bit boring and pointless, and in the lower area people tend to remain in a pretty small area around the tester.

the map absolutely sucks with more than 12 players and it killed the server the night we had like 15 on 

• Like 1
Edited by Iota

• Content Count:  1116

9 hours ago, Iota said:

the map absolutely sucks with more than 12 players and it killed the server the night we had like 15 on 

I mean, that's possible with plenty of other maps, if people aren't familiar and vote for a small map with a large population, or something like Amsterville with 8 people. There's always RTV though.

That being said, I'll go ahead and remove this one because the layout does just kinda suck regardless of player count.

• Like 1
Edited by Elfbarf