? servers

? players online

Just wanted to say thanks

• Content Count:  2167

Wanted to spend a little bit to say how much I appreciate Elf & Huwa for getting the server rolling (and those that came before helping set up things) and all of the others playing TTT weekly to help get populated and get some fun times going. It's been a blast playing TTT again after an entire decade. There had been attempts prior to start it back up in various capacities and I think this was a perfect storm of time/place. For us to be able to pile in ~10 SG people 2-3x a week and get randoms to join in some "vanilla" TTT is really great.

Also wanted to shout out the old heads who have stopped by, it has been far too long and it's great to see people still kicking and hearing about their past/present/future. Please feel free to add me on Steam (id/jaz) /Discord(jazzyyk) to stay in touch, I do miss many of you and I'm still sad we have yet to see many faces return yet, but hopefully they will show up some day!

And for those who have joined since after perms back in 2014~ I really appreciate you all playing and having a blast. I know some of you come from CSGO TTT or haven't played TTT at all and it's been really fun to meet you all. There are far too many people to name and they do now make up the bulk of our regular base that play.

I of course am not leaving or anything at all, I just thought it's best to give a shoutout now, I know these golden times can't last forever, so I'm trying to enjoy it every day I can :)

• Like 12

• Content Count:  4198

Genuinely glad you're enjoying the server as much us. It's been a lot of fun so far, but it really wouldn't be possible without everyone constantly helping out with seeding. All we've done is set it up, and after that we've constantly relied on people simply enjoying the server enough to help fill it up when we start. Everyone who comes on and helps seed, even if it's not every time, has helped to allow the server to become more and more consistently active each time.

Nishok was a huge help when we were initially starting the server up and running into issues, and since then Foz has also been invaluable with various tasks and help with maps, so I'd also like to give a big thanks to them too.

• Like 4

Reply to Thread