? servers

? players online

Zombie OutBreak, Who do would you want to be with?

• Content Count:  3343

RAVEN WILL FUCK YOU OVER, ALL HE DOES IN FUCKING LEFT4DEAD IS GO HIDE IN THE FUCKING BACKGROUND WITH HIS FUCKING HUNTING RIFLE AND WAITS FOR ALL THE ZOMBIES TO DIE. RAGGRGAGRAGGRGAGRGRAGRGGRAE.

• Content Count:  2488

RAVEN WILL FUCK YOU OVER, ALL HE DOES IN FUCKING LEFT4DEAD IS GO HIDE IN THE FUCKING BACKGROUND WITH HIS FUCKING HUNTING RIFLE AND WAITS FOR ALL THE ZOMBIES TO DIE. RAGGRGAGRAGGRGAGRGRAGRGGRAE.

hahahaha, I only do that when I get bored playing. :001_tongue:

I mainly lead the charge with m16 :w00t::w00t:

• Content Count:  6466

hahahaha, I only do that when I get bored playing. :001_tongue:

I mainly lead the charge with m16 :w00t::w00t:

When he says 'lead the charge' he literally means, he runs out guns blazing, screaming his head off and expecting us to charge after his ass so he doesn't die. And then the next thing we know he's screaming louder and running back at us and the tank is right behind him.

• Content Count:  2488

When he says 'lead the charge' he literally means, he runs out guns blazing, screaming his head off and expecting us to charge after his ass so he doesn't die. And then the next thing we know he's screaming louder and running back at us and the tank is right behind him.

hahahahaha, I remember when that happened! :rlol:

• Content Count:  2666

someday im going to create a video games that takes the players into a virtual world where their every movement controls their character, everything is in first person, and the controls are limitless. and it will be a zombie fight, zombie horde status. and when you get stabbed, you take actual damage to your body, meaning you can also team kill, which would be very helpful when you ask your annoying neibors to come and play with you, or obez... =)

Reply to Thread