? servers

? players online

Anybody excited for Bioshock?

• Content Count:  208

Cool thing is since this is based on the UT3 engine, a linux port shouldn't be too hard since UT3 has been confirmed to have a native linux client.

• Content Count:  672

Wow, just got finished downloading and playing through the demo, really smooth gameplay. My comp crashed twice when I entered the city, but after turning off Vsync, everything was great. I didn't expect to play the game at such a high setting, did not even stutter once or any random slowdowns, definitly GOTY material.

• Content Count:  1230

I’m passing on this one. Since school has started I’ll be significantly slowing down my gaming. Anyway, if anyone is actually interested in the game, Circuit City has it for $10 less than Steam and you get an actual hard copy of the game.

Link

• Content Count:  2445

Eh, I just downloaded and played through the demo a few hours ago... it was okay. Story's interesting, but I didn't really like how it played. :(

P.S.: The way it ran was not a problem. Runs great on my new PC, no hitches on high.

• Content Count:  4123

Just played the demo on a 7600 gt oc full dx9, its so sick. 70 diff genetic weapons then you got the guns too. Getting it in a week and then a 8800gts 340 so I can have dx10 on it. Excellent game, totally immersive, feels like your on a massive ride at Universal Studios. Just got the game tonite.

• Content Count:  4123

Only bad thing is you gotta download some revoke application and run it before you uninstall/reinstall since there is a limit of 5 installs per pc which everyone is complaining about and they need to remove. Also comes with Secure rom rootkit. If you get it post on the 2kgames forum and tell them to remove the limit.

• Content Count:  208

Yea, that's the only thing that fumes me about this game. DRM and securom's bullshit.

Look at Company of Heroes, absolutely no copy protection or CD required to play the game even after installation. It has gotten rave reviews simply for that.

Who is DRM limiting most? The consumer or the pirates who always get around it?

Reply to Thread