? servers

? players online

Video Game Design between 1990-2008

• Content Count:  868

I wish they would've gone back a little further. The NES was my first serious console. I had some sort of Atari before that but that was when I was like 2-5 years old or something like that.

Still, my first online game was Quake on a 200MHz, 16 MB RAM machine on a 56K connection over the MPlayer service. I was in [TTC], The Terminal Clan. Q-Ball, Runes, the ORIGINAL Team Fortress... fuckin' great shit. There has yet to be a weapon I've used in a first person shooter better than Quake's rocket launcher.

• Content Count:  2645

Well, the game that I found incredible was in '98, which was Unreal, now at that time, the graphics for games were beginning to change rapidly. The Unreal engine revolutionised it, by bringing features such as 3D image rendering and all sorts. Plus the original game was in a league of it's own.

Epic games sure brought out an epic game, it's just a shame that Unreal didn't have any GOOD sequels

• Content Count:  678

Well, the game that I found incredible was in '98, which was Unreal, now at that time, the graphics for games were beginning to change rapidly. The Unreal engine revolutionised it, by bringing features such as 3D image rendering and all sorts. Plus the original game was in a league of it's own.

Epic games sure brought out an epic game, it's just a shame that Unreal didn't have any GOOD sequels

To be honest I think goldeneye and the N64 revolutionized gaming

It was the first 3D console

Everyone followed suit rofl

I find it funny really...

Nintendo and Sony worked together on the PS1 for a short time then Nintendo left it!

Not sure why rofl

Goldeneye had shit sequels too

Nothing will ever compete to Goldeneye for me

It is still a game I will play when I'm 60!!

• Content Count:  678

I really could not tell you what my first game was...and im only 14...im guessing when i was like 3-5 i was playing CRASH and Legend of Legaia-AWESOME GAME thats about all i remember from back then

PS1 =|

EWWW

Crash was good

Legend of Lagaia was good

There is a sequel on PS2 =|

If you were 3 - 5 then you won't know quality gaming lol

SNES FTW

Reply to Thread