? servers

? players online

Napalm temporary hiatus

• Content Count:  40

Stop moaning, don't like the servers being all laggy then go else where and stop flaming at Raven, he is trying to get the server fixed again and you moan because of it...

Please grow up =|

I'm sorry, I thought I was the one being attacked here. My only action was to ask about the new changes, which I got bitched at for.

• Content Count:  2488

My response was directed more toward your highly recycled line of insulting the napalm players and telling us to stop "QQ-ing", but given the insult that you just threw on me there, I think I can stretch the meaning a bit father.

To be honest, Raven, I never had much of a problem with you other than your constant QQ comments that drove me up the wall, but since you decided to make this personal, I'd like to say this.

I find it ironic that you tell me to grow up because I think that you're very badly in need of a case of the grow-ups yourself.

That's all, I'll leave this thread to discussing the new server or whatever it is that you're all doing here.

No, not ALL napalm players. Just the ones that instead of making a suggestion thread you make a thread and moan and groan like Aaron did or while I was in the server heard you constantly whine about how bad the server is. So, I think I'm right on the money when I said stop QQ-ing because every time I went into the napalm all I heard was whining. Don't think I'm telling the truth? Ask gotswap.

I agree that I do need to grow up at times, but right now isn't one of them. By the way, you weren't being attacked and I wasn't bitching xD.

Edited by raven maniac

• Content Count:  678

I'm so glad that you're here.

You were the one starting to moan as my quote shows

Raven was simply stating you guys kept crying about the servers and frankly I agree with him!

No Raven, you don't need to grow up...

Being a fool makes you fun to play with XD

Seriously though

Stop moaning and wait

Suri

My favourites went missing but I tracked them down using their IP

how they got deleted I'll never know =|

• Content Count:  303

I'm looking forward to reclaiming my top spot when the Grand Re-Opening happens. I believe this will be the 4th time... :)

Krazy Karl

Ditto. I'm looking forward to reclaiming my #20th (or thereabout) spot on the rank ladder once the server goes live.

• Content Count:  28

The feeling is obviously mutual.

If you really must know and are that impatient. The server is going to be rebuilt, meaning completely wiped. The map list will be altered and maybe some skins depending on if we all agree on it. There will be a side test server for the napalm so we can test settings for cades to make it as even as possible for the players, CT & Zombie. The tic-rate will be bumped back up to 66-tic so the reg is better. The slots will probably be decreased to prevent lag with the server being at 66-tic. There's other settings I'm sure and maybe an event script added somewhere in the mix if I can find one. New maps may be added, I'm currently working on a map list from previous maps from the napalm and old/new maps I find on fpsbanana.

If you'd like I could just leave the server as is and give it to you as a laggy piece of shit? I'd suggest growing up, but I'm highly doubting your capable nor willing.

Would you happen to have a working list of the maps you are planning on putting into the rotation? The classics I'm sure are there with Highschool, and Killer Field, but I can think of a few off the top of my head that probably should not be put back on the server. I mean zm_hide, and zm_end as I think we can all agree are pretty dismal when it comes to game play.

Krazy Karl

• Content Count:  1615

Would you happen to have a working list of the maps you are planning on putting into the rotation? The classics I'm sure are there with Highschool, and Killer Field, but I can think of a few off the top of my head that probably should not be put back on the server. I mean zm_hide, and zm_end as I think we can all agree are pretty dismal when it comes to game play.

Krazy Karl

ZOMBIE BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  430

Wait are who else is working on the servers?

Is it the AO's and BD's? Or everyone in the higher-up rankings?

And where the fuck have I been in the last 1-2 months! Man I have to get on the servers and forums more often. I have to balance out scripting and game time. :LOL:

Greetz,

-Mod-

Reply to Thread