? servers

? players online

SG Advisors - Guide Community Development

• Content Count:  4354

this means reguar admins get less to say ;/

I don't think thats the case at all. You still have a voice. Heck Paul as a SA got servers created so i would say his voice was heard.

But if you want to believe that I am sorry.

• Content Count:  2115

In this order:

1. CA will offer a "suggested idea" in the Proposal Section of the CA forum. This proposal will include a poll and open discussion for all advisor's. ("Open for voting" prefix will be added)

2. After ONE WEEK if the poll has a majority YES vote then they will need to get TWO AOs to sign off on the "suggested idea." ("AO Approved" Prefix will be added)

3. The BD group will then implement the "suggested idea" or have the option to VETO the bill. (Applied or BD Veto prefix will be added)

Sounds almost like the Congress of the United States Government. Very neat in my opinion :)

• Content Count:  1166

This will be a great way to get everyones opinion and stay organized. Also what you can do if you are a reg is let us know an idea and if one of us likes it we can add it to the suggestions and let you know how it goes.

• Content Count:  6559

This will be a great way to get everyones opinion and stay organized. Also what you can do if you are a reg is let us know an idea and if one of us likes it we can add it to the suggestions and let you know how it goes.

Now we're going to have e-lobbyists lol

Reply to Thread