? servers

? players online

Maybe Jihad mod for one or both of jail servers?

• Content Count:  794

SpikedRocker: I hope this is not joke. It's like when you buy weapons

just type !jm i think and the meny comes up with the big and the small bombs

I think he was talking about the realism of it rather than the actual concept ingame...

• Content Count:  1802

I played that on other server, i don't think its good. That server had about half ct's and half t's and cts had hard time with those bombs. Our servers have only few cts. Too easy for t's.

• Content Count:  1980

My only thing with adding this to PB, is kinda how did the t's build a bomb in prison??? lol. I haven't looked to deeply into this script yet but its concept is neat.

there terrorist what do you think they do in their free time? cry about the things they've done? hell no, they make BOOM BOOMs

• Content Count:  678

its already easy enough for the ts, as justice said, so no, this script should NOT be on the pb servers, however maybe a normal defuse or something?

Yeah close range fighting, SHIT IM LOSING

BOOOOM

done :d

• Content Count:  11501

Yeah, I thought it was not going to be concealed, which I would be OK with. But if it is concealed then hell no, that is ridiculously easy to take out 3 or 4 CT's, especially in maps like electric where all the CT's are kind of bunched together. I guess we could try it for a few days or so though, what the hell?

• Content Count:  794

I would say with the new breed of CT that just shove you in a cage for the entire round and make you crouch everywhere this could help. I wouldnt mind blowing up in their face, if only to get blood on them.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.