? servers

? players online

Apple Introduces Revolutionary New Laptop With No Keyboard

• Content Count:  6559

LOL. I love the fact it just looks like an iPod with a hinge.

Was this on April 1st, or...?

No, The Onion does this everyday, they actually get paid to do it, bastards.

• Content Count:  1166

Allthough ive never tried it, I really doubt that other computer companies will follow suit and design this as the new keyboard.

I just think it would be annoying to type anything on it.

wut "i realized how much i really hated keyboard" wutk? takes ages to write with scroll thing, i mean he 45 min email? what the... ? and if u gotta type in-game? what, get a load of big boxes with letters on them all over the screen and get shot in the head? dont think so => i hate mac. i have always hated it, tbh. I dont really like microsoft and windows either, but there aint much choice

holy shit mac has brought oversimplification to new level the next computer wont have a screen and people will say it the greatest thing yet mac should make a powerhouse laptop not atoy thats not good for anything other than playing with and showing off -1 rep for mac

Looks shit, Apple trying to look good, and they're shit ;)

Total epic fail.

An AO, SA, and a reg all believed it lol. Oh wait and that one guy nobody cares about. Oh yeah Garfield ;)

• Content Count:  3736

ok its fake we get it..you guys are awesome cause you got people to believe it..but they have the actual fuckin computer in the store so how the fuck did they do that...cause thats pretty awesome..

• Content Count:  1166

ok its fake we get it..you guys are awesome cause you got people to believe it..but they have the actual fuckin computer in the store so how the fuck did they do that...cause thats pretty awesome..

Wtf? I don't exactly understand...

noe3kR8KqJc

Reminded me of another fake Mac commercial.

rw2nkoGLhrE

This wasn't as funny though. Very old.

Reply to Thread