? servers

? players online

Games you regret buying?

• Content Count:  672

I thought Hoshigami was pretty fun...

Well, the fact that I got Hoshisgami instead of Suikoden II is what pisses me off, that and Hoshigami has no easy way of leveling up like Disgaea 1/2, making fighting the same damn battles boring.

I also heard that Suikoden I and II was rereleased in Japan on the PSP a while ago, so far I haven't heard of it being released here in the US. God damn Japanese with their Japanese only rerelease of rare games, their tentacle rape fantasies and their "Molestation is how we greet our womenz" ways.

• Content Count:  493

The only game ive ever regreted is Combat for xbox. The game is so incredibally easy that I beat it in a little over 1 hour.. on the HARDEST mode people. I suck at most xbox games and I could literally run through the whole map, and on my way miss, reload, miss some more then reload before I killed a guy. By the end of each level I still had 80% of my health... Until about 7 levels later the game was beaten.

• Content Count:  464

This one Mission Impossible game & Rainbow Six for n64.

I dunno if it's because you tend to be crappy at games when you're a little kid or what but on both of these games I couldn't even get passed the first level! lol

• Content Count:  208

I'm starting to sorta agree with this due to the hype it received and having nothing to do after you beat the game (no online play). Certainly not worth the 50 clams I put down on it.

Yea it also kinda sucks because of its bullshit DRM, and it only allows a certain amount of installs. Fuck that, I waited till reviews of it before questioning to buy it. I'm glad I didn't buy it. System Shock 2 may be 9 years old, but it's a whole lot better than that consoled, POS, spiritual wannabe.

Reply to Thread