? servers

? players online

6th Anniversery of 9/11

• Content Count:  290

As far as 9/11 goes I had some close friends lwho had family members and partners passaway in this attack on our country. They are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks,

Jack

Take it to off topic not a political debate thread.

Bronco

• Content Count:  2645

Wow, I just realized arc is 18 years old. 12 when 9/11 happened, he knows all.

Yea, I was 12 at the time too, I did know quite a bit about this before, like with past attacks from al-quaeda. Sorry if that sounded odd Arc, I wasn't trying to insult you.

• Content Count:  21

Thanks for making this thread Bronc, I just came back from the cemetary(well 2 cemetarys to be exact) since I live in Brooklyn,nyc and I had 3 people Close to me working in the twin towers at that time... in my opinon if you really hate the president...just go kill the president...no need for assult on ppl trying to feed their families...

• Content Count:  240

The anniversary of these tragic, ignominious events continues to evoke some of the saddest memories in countless people around the world and those having to live without their loved ones alike. I'll always extend my condolences to the families and friends of those who perished in these three mindless and utterly abominable acts of terrorism, even though I can't do so in person.

Sorry to hear that, JonQ. My thoughts are with you!

Always remember 9/11!

contempt

PS: This thread coulda been titled "Anniversary of 9/11" in order to avoid a "7th...," "8th...," etc. thread in years to come. But, of course, that's unimportant. Thanks for the thread, broncoty.

• Content Count:  1236

Thanks for making this thread Bronc, I just came back from the cemetary(well 2 cemetarys to be exact) since I live in Brooklyn,nyc and I had 3 people Close to me working in the twin towers at that time... in my opinon if you really hate the president...just go kill the president...no need for assult on ppl trying to feed their families...

sorry jonQ and jack,

im not american either... but i still feel for everyone who had died and relitives of those who died

WOW HANK NOT THAT HARD KEEP THE POLITICS OUT

bronc

• Content Count:  240

I was watching part of AC360 on CNN and, unprepared as I was, quickly took 3 pictures of live shots of Ground Zero.

View from WFC (probably 3):

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff215/inextirpable/P1100112.jpg

View south toward NJ:

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff215/inextirpable/P1100116.jpg

View from the Hudson toward 2, 3 and 4 WFC (right to left):

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff215/inextirpable/P1100117.jpg

contempt

Reply to Thread