? servers

? players online

Cat Chat....wtf

• Content Count:  830

I disagree.

I think we should keep this thread open, as kind of a spam/chatbox kind of thread. A lot of other forums I go to have the same thing and it's great.

/suggestion

• Content Count:  2645

I disagree.

I think we should keep this thread open, as kind of a spam/chatbox kind of thread. A lot of other forums I go to have the same thing and it's great.

/suggestion

I think we should just kill the cat and get on with it.

• Content Count:  656

Ooh, and the affects thing; affects is the cause, and effects is the bi-product - and if that's not right then blame my idiotic slack-jawed moron of an English teacher.

Whatever the hell that means... "Effect" is a noun and "affect" is a verb. That's how I remember it.

• Content Count:  240

As a noun, "affect" is stressed on the first syllable and denotes an emotion that's expressed thru body language, for example, and thus doesn't have anything to do with the noun "effect," which, among other things, means result and influence. Though the verbs "affect" (= influence, have an effect :)) and "effect" (= bring about) can be used in the same sentence (with two different meanings), people tend to mix 'em up unconsciously, or because they think they're interchangeable.

I like cats much better than dogs.

contempt

• Content Count:  493

A picture of my new kitty is attached.. Hes pretty cute.. I found him hiding under a bridge with his tail half cut off so I decided to pay the 351$ to fix him up then another 50$ to keep him (kitty litter box, food dish, food etc) Tell me what ya guys think, is he cute or what!!:d

Reply to Thread