? servers

? players online

Cat Chat....wtf

• Content Count:  830

A picture of my new kitty is attached.. Hes pretty cute.. I found him hiding under a bridge with his tail half cut off so I decided to pay the 351$ to fix him up then another 50$ to keep him (kitty litter box, food dish, food etc) Tell me what ya guys think, is he cute or what!!:d

nice cat, kinda looks like mine

kit1.jpg

Mine is better of course.

• Content Count:  5086

Mine's better.

Nice of you to do, though. What exactly cost $351? A cut-off tail should not be that much.

Spray/neuter whatever it is haha i'd imagine. But I agree that was really nice of him. :]

• Content Count:  830

Mine's better.

Nice of you to do, though. What exactly cost $351? A cut-off tail should not be that much.

no, my cat is clearly the best as it can drink

exhibit a:

Picture171.jpg

It's a party animal

• Content Count:  1236

"[...] a man's best friend."

The period after James isn't necessary; a comma would do: God just killed a kitten, James, a kitten!

Strike three. James should hereby be stripped of ... .

However, the period after the word "three" can be replaced with an exclamation point, a semicolon, or even a colon.

Very true, Riggs.

What's with all the "lol" pictures?

contempt

PS: I understand you're merely correcting your older bro, Havok. :)

lol i say all heil our new grammer nazee (along with james) CONTEMPT! screw havok >.> (read on and youll know why)

I think we should just kill the cat and get on with it.

I say not kill it, but take it off this dumb thing cats = retarded >.> move on

Been busy recently and haven't had a chance to check this thread.

Firstly, don't quite know what the "[...]" is, but if you're quoting something and you cba to write it all out you get to the relevant bit and put a double full-stop, you only use three if it's after a sentence (is that the right spelling? it doesn't look it), because it's added to the original.

Secondly, the kitten sentence is fine, I used it as a short sentence because there was an exclamation mark.

Lastly, the hereby, well, what can I say? I was worn out, I've been really busy these past few days and I don't have time to correct myself while I'm writing. I type seventy miles an hour... I meant to say "James should hereby be," but I made a typo in 'hereby' and had to delete it.

Ooh, and the affects thing; affects is the cause, and effects is the bi-product - and if that's not right then blame my idiotic slack-jawed moron of an English teacher.

P.S. I agree with the useless spam thread totally.

P.P.S. Bumparoo, kittens!

>.> i really think its first of all, and also maby second of all <.>

you really dont want to be corrected by me, im shitty at spelling and grammer

i got a 10 % once >.> so pay attention!!! ( if anything havok shuld be striped of his self proclaimed " grammar nazi" HES JUST AS BAD AS I AM AT GRAMMAR!!! nub :o

AND FINALLY jen, its spay, not "spray"

• Content Count:  5086

Really? or did a forum admin change the title?

P.S. Hank etc etc plz stop, you all know I am the grammar king, let's leave it at that. :closed:

forum admin did lol. :(

Reply to Thread