? servers

? players online

Halo 3 - Believe

• Content Count:  240

By then they will have Halo 4!!! ZOMG!@!

More like Halo 5 or 6. After all, Halo 2 came out on the Xbox in November '04 and on PCs w/ Vista, only Vista (!), at the end of May '07 - go figure. :rolleyes:

contempt

• Content Count:  1166

Well I won a free copy at the local Steam cafe with like 5 360's. I owned all the other guys asses and the best part is...

I don't have a 360!:d

I just gave it to one of my friends the next day lol. I should have sold it:rolleyes:

• Content Count:  656

I got a free copy from a friend at Microsoft (3 days ago), but I don't have a 360, and I didn't really want it so I sold it. It's amazing what people will pay to buy a game a few days early.

• Content Count:  135

Maybe there'll be some giveaway at the DigitalLife convention starting this Thursday.. Newegg is giving away one asus lamborghini laptop. Last year I won an iPod video...

• Content Count:  78

LOLZ, thats true though. it will take it a while to actually get out on computer seeing how the game itself took like 3 years. and u kno wats weird is that there is still plenty copies where i work. i was like 1 of the 8 employees that got it when we opened the store. COLLECTORs baby!!:cool:

Reply to Thread