? servers

? players online

Halo 3 - Believe

• Content Count:  656

I was listening to CNN, and the reporter completely burned all the people who quit their jobs. He said, "Several devout players have even quit their jobs. This game is rated 'M,' for 'Mature.' Quit their jobs. Mature."

• Content Count:  1755

Game Informer has put in one of their issues that COD4 will be a better game then Halo 3. I seriously doubt this for a couple reasons. In the past many games have been named "Halo Killers" but were only average games. COD has been a good series but I doubt it will be anything out of the extreme ordinary. Who is with me, my good sirs?

COD4 :fight: Halo 3

• Content Count:  65

More like Halo 5 or 6. After all, Halo 2 came out on the Xbox in November '04 and on PCs w/ Vista, only Vista (!), at the end of May '07 - go figure. :rolleyes:

contempt

Halo 3 is the last in the franchise.. So i doubt we will be seeing 4. Unless Bungie milks the hell outta the franchise. Which im sure they will do.

• Content Count:  1755

If I had enough money I'd abandon my bank and go buy a 360 just to play it, but I don't, so I'm waiting for it to be released on PC. All Microsoft are doing is squeezing as much money as possible by saying it's exclusive for 360, so they make more profit, but really, it'll be released on PC within a matter of weeks; it's just a last-minute profit-drive.

Well actually Halo 2 for PC was released just awhile ago. So around the time Halo 4 comes out, except to see Halo 3 for PC.

P.S.- Anyone wanna share gametags to play some Halo 3?

P.S.S.- Who is in love with Infection mode?

• Content Count:  1615

Well actually Halo 2 for PC was released just awhile ago. So around the time Halo 4 comes out, except to see Halo 3 for PC.

P.S.- Anyone wanna share gametags to play some Halo 3?

P.S.S.- Who is in love with Infection mode?

i love infection lol

and my gamertag is broncoty lol

Reply to Thread