? servers

? players online

I need your help.....

• Content Count:  1755

I use my friends username but.....he hasn't played on Steam for a long time. Now with Halo 3 out(he is a Halo freak by the way) I doubt he will never play Steam again. Now....if I wanna change the password on him, what shall I do and can he reclaim it back? I thought Steam was paid via montly fees, explain everything to me like a noob.

P.S- Another reason why I wanna do this is because I would like to apply for admin.

• Content Count:  2527

You can change the password on him.......cough...ass...cough.....but if you do that you have to change his secret question as well so he can't easily take it back. But he can always email steam and after 3 months of waiting they will get back to him and reset his account.

You could just ask to buy it off him for a few bucks and see if he takes it and change the pass without stealing it or maybe just purchase your own $20 copy of steam and you will have it for life, there are no mothly fees.

• Content Count:  1285

I'm proud of you Vird...Hell, if I thought my friend wouldn't play I would steal it from him in a second, change the password, change the secret question, then steal the email he registered with. Probably because though I am, as everyone says, a Hater.

• Content Count:  5086

Well :| I don't agree with stealing a steamID from a friend unless they rightfully give it to you.. But, you will first have to change the password, the secret question, as WELL as the contact email. Even then he can still take it back.

• Content Count:  135

it's like that saying "friends are made to be betrayed".. lol.. but vir.. he's your friend.. just ask.. wont lead to an unnessary confrontation later.. maybe he'll send you his copy of halo3 after he tires of it.

• Content Count:  1755

lmao Ima e-mail him and ask tonight but he hasn't been playing on Steam for awhile, thats why I think he gave me the password so I can play on his account. I mean you can't have two logins at the same time or one of them will git disconnected. Hopefully he will say yes but what the hell....he don't play it no more, he is Halo 3 happy right now :gives: lol

Reply to Thread