? servers

? players online

360 HELP!!

• Content Count:  958

Ok, so i payed for 1 month with my moms credit card, only allowed to pay once tho :p

But the automatic renewal is ON and i cant fucking figure out how to turn it OFF and its driving me absolutely crazy. Ive deleted the credit card thing from my xbox live account

• Content Count:  4473

You have to call the Xbox Live people to cancel it over the phone. There is no option to do it in console (because they want to make money and not prevent you from fucking up your account accidently). Just go on the Xbox Live site and they should give you a number somewhere.

You have to call the Xbox Live people to cancel it over the phone. There is no option to do it in console (because they want to make money and not prevent you from fucking up your account accidently). Just go on the Xbox Live site and they should give you a number somewhere.

wow, seriously? isnt it possible to take auto renewal off? thats.. stupid.

they make enough money as it is

I just get those Xbox Live cards. It costs the same plus you get an extra month if you buy a year subscription. Once it cancels, you don't auto renew anything, you just buy another card.

yea im gonna do that too, if i want gold membership again. Wasnt too impressed of the benefits tbh, but anyhow, at the time i bought the gold membership with my mom's cc, i had no money, but kinda wanted to try it, so i bought it, and now i got to call to stop? seriously, thats just fucked up. im gonna complain about that

Reply to Thread