? servers

? players online

Buying new Headset.

• Content Count:  3736

That's the one Tampon recommended, and Steelseries, is a brand used by "pro gamers", that one is a popular one. That's probably the one ill buy.

And i had a logitech before, they are good but I still saw a huge difference in the sound when i bought the one i have now.

if you buy high end of any brand you'll find difference... unfortunately good brands dont make high end with mics :(

• Content Count:  6559

These steelseries don't break like the old ones. These are version 2, they were revised specifically due to player complaints/requests.

• Content Count:  167

My current setup includes a pair of audio-technica headphones and a zalman clip on mic. If you can handle some backround noise, I recommend getting yourself a good pair of headphones and a clip on mic. It's cheaper then a headset and the headphones will probably sound better.

• Content Count:  3736

My current setup includes a pair of audio-technica headphones and a zalman clip on mic. If you can handle some backround noise, I recommend getting yourself a good pair of headphones and a clip on mic. It's cheaper then a headset and the headphones will probably sound better.

I found the best gaming head set far a good price but I cant tell anyone cause its a secret..so !!!:smile:

Reply to Thread