? servers

? players online

New computer..

• Content Count:  537

Hi!

I need a new computer since my old one is horrible. I keep getting game crashes and "blue screen of death". I would like if you would write what a good thing would be to get and what I need to stay away from. Please help me.. :hail:

Thanks in advance..

• Content Count:  549

Try the GeForce 8800 GTX it is really great for computer gaming, I've tried it in a internet cafe where they've got these kinda graphic cards and they've got a great quality, great graphic and runs clean, like no slow speed, it runs completely as it should.

• Content Count:  2833

if you want one for 6000 i would suggest the my mom's computer it is a the gateway it is really good and could play tons of games

lol 6000 i think you mean 600

@ spjere- I think you should build a computer instead of buying one, you will get more bang for your buck.

I actually built a computer for a friend and it was $300 not counting case, PW supply and monitor

It is pretty good and can play everything

I also built a sweet computer for a friend who had lots of money and that one was $1100 and had a 28 inch LCD screen XD

So whats your budget and what do you want to be able to play on it?

• Content Count:  1910

Hi!

I need a new computer since my old one is horrible. I keep getting game crashes and "blue screen of death". I would like if you would write what a good thing would be to get and what I need to stay away from. Please help me.. :hail:

Thanks in advance..

Try looking in the "Acer" models. they have great gaming computers. and swap graphix card for either GeForce 9600 or 9800. Acers come with the latest sound cards and good motherboards.

Will post more later. i gtg right now.

• Content Count:  3736

if you want one for 6000 i would suggest the my mom's computer it is a the gateway it is really good and could play tons of games

gateway for 6 g's, I loled gateway is just about the worst brand out there...

Try the GeForce 8800 GTX it is really great for computer gaming, I've tried it in a internet cafe where they've got these kinda graphic cards and they've got a great quality, great graphic and runs clean, like no slow speed, it runs completely as it should.

he is asking about buying a comp not a card

lol 6000 i think you mean 600

@ spjere- I think you should build a computer instead of buying one, you will get more bang for your buck.

I actually built a computer for a friend and it was $300 not counting case, PW supply and monitor

It is pretty good and can play everything

I also built a sweet computer for a friend who had lots of money and that one was $1100 and had a 28 inch LCD screen XD

So whats your budget and what do you want to be able to play on it?

Good advice there, Im strongly considering building my next but I have no experience so if you know someone do a lil research and do that

you can get a great nivida card for 130-200 bones

same as the other dude he needs a comp

Try looking in the "Acer" models. they have great gaming computers. and swap graphix card for either GeForce 9600 or 9800. Acers come with the latest sound cards and good motherboards.

Will post more later. i gtg right now.

Acer make decent products thats not bad advice either...

If you dont want to build I would go with dell, dont have the best costumer service but I think there computers are good for gaming and the higher and dells are easy to work with if you wanna change anything..

If you wanna build then put something together and post it here people wil help you..

I would also suggest to go on Ebay and look what others have put together and figure it out for yourself!

• Content Count:  1662

depending on your budget opt for a Q6600 they in my opinion are still the best bang-for-bucks cpu out there, for the mobo i suggest Biostar TPower I45. great stock performance and amazing at overclocking the Q6600. the GPU is a tricky one, it all depends on what your going to play and going to play, since your going to get a new computer, get a graphics card that you dont need to upgrade for a year or two so i think 1GB XFX GTX 280 XT is a suitable choice, will play anything thats on the market right now and will be able to play new games when the are released. for the RAM Corsair Dominator DDR2 PC2-8500 (1066) i know its DDR2 and the reason for that that is because it cheap and very overclockable. if you are going to overclock it i wouldnt use the HSF supplied with the CPU as it isnt very good. The Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro is a perfect choice for stock speeds and overclock that Q6600 to 3.6GHz. so all we have left is the case, PSU, HDD and optical drives. for the case you want something with a good air-flow system and which can house a monster GPU Antec 1200 is a good at exactly that, its big and has lots of fans that dont make any noise, and is a case which can easily see you through 2-3 builds. the PSU, you want one that will last you through future upgrades and wont die on you. 750W Be Quiet Dark Power PRO has a good power rating good effecincy and is a modula psu so you can attach cables that you only need, which will assist in the air flow. HDD keep coming down in price everytime a new model is brought out. you you can get 2 TB for less that $200. The 1TB Samsung HD103UJ Spinpoint F1 is still one of the fastest HDD around yet cost hardly anything for the storage you will be getting, so either one or two of these, you can put them in raid to make them faster or mirror to make sure you dont lose any data (The MoBo has raid capabilities). Then the optical drive. if you got a monitor or tv that can display Blu Ray and you want to watch Blu Ray films then you can get Sony BDU-X10S 2x Blu-Ray Reader Combo 8x DVD±DL its cheap and can write DVD's

Scan.co.uk

95663204.jpg

Newegg.com

85297939.jpg

• Like 1
Edited by tinkerbell

• Content Count:  537

Okay well first things first. Tell me what it costs in my currency (dkk). Second I make alot of money and i would love to get a cheap but good computer. My friend can help me make it if i get the parts.

Reply to Thread