? servers

? players online

Whats the worst pain you've ever felt?

• Content Count:  1166

The worst pain I ever had was when I was cleaning my kitchen and a knife laying on top of the fridge was bumped off and cut off the top part of my pointer finger. It was around the fold but the whole part with the nail had been cut off. It had to be surgically put back on. That was about 2 years ago. My finger nail still doesnt grow.

So what is the worst pain you've felt?

• Content Count:  1236

uuummmmm......

would have to be when... i fell out of my bus last year... and rolled my ankle... i chipted some bone off of it... i had a 3rd degree sprain... the whole works... then i got home, and i looked at my ankle and the swelling had gone up to almost a tennis ball size...

a gut wrenching feeling is when you can feel the skin on your ankle being stretched and being ripped apart at the seems *nearly pukes*

oh the worst part is... i was screeming on the ground... my busdriver closed the door and drove away... my parents wanted to sue

• Content Count:  656

Love.

:date:

In terms of physical pain, I fell off a 75-ft. cliff, hit my face on a rock jutting out about halfway down, lost a few teeth, got my two front teeth jammed up into my cheeks / nose, and broke my arm and wrist when I hit the bottom.

It hurt.

(You can tell Matt's not a real man, he forgot his cup. What kind of man puts his pride and joy in danger like that?)

Love.

:date:

In terms of physical pain, I fell off a 75-ft. cliff, hit my face on a rock jutting out about halfway down, lost a few teeth, got my two front teeth jammed up into my cheeks / nose, and broke my arm and wrist when I hit the bottom.

It hurt.

(You can tell Matt's not a real man, he forgot his cup. What kind of man puts his pride and joy in danger like that?)

HOW IN ALL FUCK DID YOU SURVIVE TAHT!

And agreed about the love part *tear*

• Content Count:  1285

Probably worst pain I've had was when we were doing PE and someone hit the hockey puck right into the crown jewels before high sticking me in the face....Fell onto the ground and everyone continued to play hockey around me.

• Content Count:  1755

Probably worst pain I've had was when we were doing PE and someone hit the hockey puck right into the crown jewels before high sticking me in the face....Fell onto the ground and everyone continued to play hockey around me.

For a second I thought it was when you fell in the sewers. LMAO!

But I never felt pain like that. Worst was like walking into a door. lol

oh fuck another thing... not to bad but kinda bad is having surgery on your ingrown tonail (and YES I DO TAKE CARE OF MY TOES!!! idk how it happend) but anyway i had an ingrown tonail... and the needle hurts like fuck

• Content Count:  2445

oh fuck another thing... not to bad but kinda bad is having surgery on your ingrown tonail (and YES I DO TAKE CARE OF MY TOES!!! idk how it happend) but anyway i had an ingrown tonail... and the needle hurts like fuck

Wuss. I had an ingrown toenail taken out and that ain't even CLOSE to a real bad pain.

Reply to Thread