? servers

? players online

Whats the worst pain you've ever felt?

• Content Count:  830

Probably worst pain I've had was when we were doing PE and someone hit the hockey puck right into the crown jewels before high sticking me in the face....Fell onto the ground and everyone continued to play hockey around me.

And people wonder what causes school-shootings... not saying you'd do that, paladin, but I sure as hell would do something, at least to the jackass that hit you and didn't even help you up..

Terrible.. really terrible.

• Content Count:  2445

hey i bet you had it done like a diffrent way... i had to have like a huge needle in my toe 3 times to inject this shit that stung like a bitch

I know exactly what you're talking about, those are shots used to numb the toe. Wuss!

• Content Count:  2645

Love.

:date:

In terms of physical pain, I fell off a 75-ft. cliff, hit my face on a rock jutting out about halfway down, lost a few teeth, got my two front teeth jammed up into my cheeks / nose, and broke my arm and wrist when I hit the bottom.

It hurt.

(You can tell Matt's not a real man, he forgot his cup. What kind of man puts his pride and joy in danger like that?)

C'mon, don't bullshit me. 75 feet??? You would be dead!

Anyway, when I was about 8-9 years old, I was walking across the patio, I tripped over a rough edge, and SMASHED most of my teeth. I was crying and howling, my mouth was pouring out with blood, my mum was calling the doctor's frantically, eh, I have had bad luck with my teeth.

After that, at about 12, I snapped my front tooth in half, by hitting it on a table. The nerves shot right out, it was real painful. So I had to get a replacement half tooth from the dentist, and have it attached.

Oh and guess what? I snapped the same tooth 3 years later!

• Content Count:  656

C'mon, don't bullshit me. 75 feet??? You would be dead!

I fell from about 50, but the cliff itself was very high.

eh, I have had bad luck with my teeth.

It's because you're British.

Reply to Thread