? servers

? players online

Comp keeps logging off

• Content Count:  2632

Writing from my itouch as I can't log on. Before I restarted everything was alttabbing out and now as soon as I log in it logs me out. Ive tried safe mode but the same thing happens. Likewise with other users.....

happaned to me with internet explorer i hated it now when it logs off are u saying that it automaticly logs the comp off or does the internet close on you

• Content Count:  981

it has to do with the file that starts when u boot your computer I just can't remember name.. OK when u turn on your computer press F8 > start in safe mode. Download a anti virus program like avg. Post the list of what it finds and I can help from there.

• Content Count:  1910

Writing from my itouch as I can't log on. Before I restarted everything was alttabbing out and now as soon as I log in it logs me out. Ive tried safe mode but the same thing happens. Likewise with other users.....

Im sorry to say, you have a boot virus. I had one before, I couldn't get rid of it until I re-built my PC.

• Content Count:  1910

I didn't have to rebuild... I just deleted the file the virus made and put a clean one and voila fixed.

Different types of boot virus'. Some may just log you out right when you log in, some whill eventually log you out, which are the easy ones to get rid of. I had a severe one and when I logged in, I had about two seconds to roam then I got a welcoming lbue screen of death and got logged out with a little windows says THANKS!.

• Content Count:  167

If you have access to another computer, you can burn yourself a copy of Hiren's Boot CD. From that you should be able to run malware and other anti-virus programs without even having to boot. Hopefully that catches the little bugger.

Reply to Thread