? servers

? players online

Mouse.

• Content Count:  920

The whole "wireless sucks because (insert reason here)" is so last year guys... They make wireless just as good as wired now, i have the G7, and there is NOTHING that can come between the mouse and the captor that will stop the connection, i can go to the other side of the room and play just as good as if i was sitting at my desk, and its just as fast as a wired mouse... just look at how i play.

Only bad thing, batteries, i have to change my rechargeable battery every day, which is very annoying, but im sure they have already improved that in new models.

And Trak, Razer makes some of the best mice out there wth you talkin about. They're not so good at the other stuff, but mice they know.

• Content Count:  1844

1. Wireless suck enaz

2. i have a razer deathadder but if i had the chance i would get one of these http://www.steelseries.com/us/products/mice/ikari_laser/information

1: they dont you just suck with them

2: i change my batteries once a month

3: you dont get your wire cought on thing and its overall easier to use

• Content Count:  3736

The whole "wireless sucks because (insert reason here)" is so last year guys... They make wireless just as good as wired now, i have the G7, and there is NOTHING that can come between the mouse and the captor that will stop the connection, i can go to the other side of the room and play just as good as if i was sitting at my desk, and its just as fast as a wired mouse... just look at how i play.

Only bad thing, batteries, i have to change my rechargeable battery every day, which is very annoying, but im sure they have already improved that in new models.

And Trak, Razer makes some of the best mice out there wth you talkin about. They're not so good at the other stuff, but mice they know.

they make great mice but not good build quality.. razer breaks the mice just dont last as long as others..

• Content Count:  1839

they make great mice but not good build quality.. razer breaks the mice just dont last as long as others..

Had my deathadder going on 3 years now.. and my habu (razer made) for ~2 years as well

• Content Count:  1088

1: they dont you just suck with them

2: i change my batteries once a month

3: you dont get your wire cought on thing and its overall easier to use

i suck? 1v1 please!

• Content Count:  555

I'm looking forward to the new Razer wireless mouse that's coming out. I'm definitely not going to buy it ($120 for a mouse? Hell no.), but if it is as awesome as it is in theory, then I might buy one in a couple of years when it's cheap or at a huge discount.

Reply to Thread