? servers

? players online

If there ever is a zombie attack,

• Content Count:  208

If there ever is a zombie attack, I'd probably be just fine as I am. Situated in the middle of nowhere (well, almost), two hunting rifles (Remington 700 [.308], Winchester M70), and in the middle of the woods.

• Content Count:  2488

right now i have these 2

l_77753025f13d07047ca8877883a31ce3.jpg

about 100 shells, flashlights, and knives..and a pistol coming when i turn 21 in 3 months :)

bring it zombies!:fight:

I'll be stickin with this guy and bringin a shotgun with plenty of rounds to last me awhile....Ice i hope ur not an edge noob ^.^

• Content Count:  437

I don't think zombies would find Wisconsin a fitting environment to live seeing as how the very large hunting population has armed us with enough hunting rifles, shotguns, and pistols to arm the US military over 2x (that's a lot of headshots).

• Content Count:  208

Something I don't understand is, if there ever were a zombie breakout in the UK, since you all have an effective gun ban will you all just have to go at the zombies with swords/knives/clubs? It'd be cool if the UK did something similar to Finland and have six months compulsory military training, but, it's really not necessary as you all have enough people for a complete volunteer army.

• Content Count:  1755

Doesn't really matter how many guns you have. In 28 days later, their Army barricades got over-runned and they had Jeeps with 50. and helicopters. So it just matters how smart you are and how lucky you are. Me....I am pretty much fucked, even though I own a gun, *illegal* I live in NJ the most crowded mothafuckin' state ever, so I am screwed unless I had for the Pine Barrens or Penn.

• Content Count:  2645

Something I don't understand is, if there ever were a zombie breakout in the UK, since you all have an effective gun ban will you all just have to go at the zombies with swords/knives/clubs? It'd be cool if the UK did something similar to Finland and have six months compulsory military training, but, it's really not necessary as you all have enough people for a complete volunteer army.

Yep, domestic appliances is what we would use, chainsaws, knives etc.

Anyway, the police have an armed response unit, so we wouldn't be completely hopeless.

Reply to Thread