? servers

? players online

Broken Microphone [>.>]

• Content Count:  750

Okay so, I was at my Dekstop and My Microphone jack is infront of my tower (pc) and I had it on my head, so I was going to go eat breakfast and so I ran, and My heavy metal stapler was near me, & my Microphone wire was still hooked-in, didn't come off, the stapler fell in the ground, so anyways I thought nothing had happened went to go eat, came back and my Mic. Didn't work, I can still hear sound when I plug-in the Sound, but I can't talk.

The only thing that happened was the wired stretched, but How can that brake the microphone? Basically just the stapler fell, and the wire was stretched that's it, but i don't understand how can that brake the mic. :confused:

Any Ideas/Help? It's like a $30-$40 Mic.

Anyways, thanks for reading

~Alex

Edited by Demented

• Content Count:  750

I tried Disconnecting Restarting PC, Won't Work, If I talk nothing happens it just plays a unloud stripe going through. I have Audacity Also, so I test it there. >>

Btw, Does anyone Suggest Any Good Microphones Like A HeadSet Microphone with like the microphone come down from the Headset It must be headset like 2 Buds, Anyone suggest any good Mics/Headsets

For like $40.00 USD or Less?

Reply to Thread