? servers

? players online

Dell Mini

• Content Count:  6559

If you really just want something for mobility but NOT gaming, then the mini9 works well and is cheap as dirt.

Get a refurb one from the dell outlet site and you can get one for less than 300 with XP/webcam/bluetooth. ALso keep an eye out for dell outlet 15-25% off coupons. Check slickdeals.net

• Content Count:  3440

If you really just want something for mobility but NOT gaming, then the mini9 works well and is cheap as dirt.

Get a refurb one from the dell outlet site and you can get one for less than 300 with XP/webcam/bluetooth. ALso keep an eye out for dell outlet 15-25% off coupons. Check slickdeals.net

What Red said. One thing to take into consideration with these mobility laptops is that typing anything of length on them sucks due to the tiny ass keyboard.

I was ok with mine until I started using a unix shell for work. The up arrow is on the wrong side of the shift key and if you type long command and go to hit shift the up arrow key replaces everything you've just typed with your previous command.

Aside from that they aren't terrible.. unless you have fet fingers.. which apparently I do.

Note: That although my keyboard rants are in a thread about the Dell mini 9

Almost all of the ultra mobile mini laptops have this same problem.

Asus EEE PC, Acer Aspire 1, Dell Mini 9 and some of the smaller Sony's all have keyboard woes.

• Content Count:  1839

i have an asusn10j. its quite more expensive compared to the mini9, but the keyboard is a good size + it has a 9300M that can be switched on when I feel like playing a game. oh and the 5 hour battery is nice.

Reply to Thread