? servers

? players online

DSi,Fail or Great?

• Content Count:  28

Yeah pretty stupid indeed. They already released the ds lite. I thought that was new (when i got it) now they bring out another one... Kinda greedy eh? i bet they want to make alot of money or something ;S

• Content Count:  868

Stupid. It's doing what cell phones have been doing for years. The real purpose of the DSi is to kill the flash cart/piracy business... which is futile really because eventually someone's going to make one suited for the DSi.

Edited by BOOWY

• Content Count:  43

I was kinda p:censored:d off after getting a DS Lite than it didn't have on board firmware or an SD card slot and the DSi does. It should have had those features in the first place.

Also, why does everything have to have a camera?!

The biggest failure was removing the GBA backwards compatibility. That not only means i can't play my old GBA games, it also means I can't play Guitar Hero. I wash they had kept this feature instead on adding a crappy VGA camera.

Nintendo seem to be abandoning gamers in order to appeal to mainstream audiences.

• Content Count:  868

^What he said, plus the fact that they are making DSi only games, meaning that you gotta fork over the cash for a DSi if you want to play a certain game.

I'm almost reminded of the Sega CD and the Sega 32X. To predict that Nintendo will fall flat on it's ass with this one like Sega did with the CD and the 32X would unfortunately be a misnomer because these things are actually selling.

Reply to Thread