? servers

? players online

Call of Duty 4

• Content Count:  1285

Call of Duty 1, 2, and 3, are all WWII era. This is there way of being new, so I suggest you play the others first.

Ontopic: I've played it, haven't gotten it yet. Played the demo for it on pc, felt it was sick beyond reason.

• Content Count:  2051

The game itself has a lot of "realism" to it. The way the AI hold their weapons, the tactics the AI uses, and even the lingo. The only thing I see wrong with it is that the M4 has full auto, last time I checked it was semi-auto. Or maybe a couple of other things I can't spot. It's a great game, I'm getting it tomorrow, only played the demo. Upgraded my PC for this(and Crysis). =)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Also this is the first time I actually seen the game producers put Oorah/Oohrah, instead of Hooaah or Hoorah, they actually got it right this time. =/

• Content Count:  1755

Game sucks, multiplayer lacks any teamwork or organization like BF2. Just kill as many people as you can before you die. Single player is good but its just like COD3 and the ones before it. Yeah maybe a couple new things but nothing to make it ZOMG the best thing ever!@!$!!! l0lzors~@!! GameInformer was sooo wrong to say that COD4 would be the best game this year. Master Chief is tea bagging COD4 right now

i have played the first 2 and as for call of duty 3 for console IS call of duty 4 for PC lol good job Paladin kinda just made urself look stupid..lol

Sorry, I don't understand complete idiocy, what the hell are you smoking? Call of Duty 3 is not Call of Duty 4 for PC.

• Content Count:  110

LOL yes it is...the console was Call of Duty 3 and for PC it is Call of Duty 4..... get ur facts right....also i am kinda veering away from CoD cus well like Vir said it lacks teamwork...now some good teamwork games are AA(Americas Army) also their is BF like Vir said also but then their is Insurgency Mod (Which is fun(also just a more realistic CSS)) so those are some good realistic shooters..and they did good with those.....

• Content Count:  2445

LOL yes it is...the console was Call of Duty 3 and for PC it is Call of Duty 4..... get ur facts right....

Not a good idea to act so high and mighty about being right when you're actually wrong.

Call of Duty 3 and Call of Duty 4 are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. Call of Duty 3 is another one of there WWII games whereas COD4 is a game about modern warfare, a game about the wars that are in this time, not 1940.

Reply to Thread